- Practice incessantly. If you practice in different driving situations, your ability to drive well will increase dramatically.
- Always think what drivers around you are trying to do. This helps a lot. Always think one or two steps ahead of your current action so as to reduce hesitation while driving. This will help you avoid accidents.
- Know who you are driving with. If there is a person who has the potential to distract you from driving, have them sit in the back and refrain from talking to you.
- Be confident while driving. One of the worst things you can do while driving is to hesitate. If you choose to move to some area, make sure it is safe and then do so without hesitation. Drivers who hesitate and make jerky moves can make driving conditions hazardous to others around them.
- Know weather conditions. There are many cases where the weather can pose a problem for drivers. Try to avoid these conditions as much as possible by watching the news for forecasts. Practice driving in poor weather conditions in a safe environment.
- Do not show off. By driving needlessly dangerously, you only show others you do not believe in your driving skills.
- Know your vehicle. Get used to the maximum speed, acceleration, turn radius, overall size and stability of your vehicle. If you’re a seasoned 18-wheeler driver, overtaking with only 2 inches (5.1 cm) of lateral distance wouldn’t be a problem for you.
FOR CAR AND DRIVER HIRE CALL US TODAY ON +256-414699459 / +256-700135510
PUBLISHED BY RAYMOND.C